Lincoln Smile Makeovers
A beautiful smile isn’t something most people are lucky enough to be born with, but at Smile Specialties in Lincoln, we can still help you get a flawless smile you feel proud to share. Jennifer Reed, DDS and her dedicated dentistry team provide customized cosmetic and restorative treatment plans to create healthy, beautiful smiles. If you want to learn more, call to schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation in our state-of-the-art dental office. During your cosmetic dentistry consultation, we will work with you to plan for a variety of treatments to deliver your desired results within your schedule and budget. You deserve a beautiful smile, and Dr. Reed and the Smile Specialties team can help you create the smile of your dreams.
Treatments Included in a Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers can include some combination of any number of cosmetic, restorative, and orthodontic services. These treatments are included in a personalized plan to create a flawless, healthy smile. We begin by ensuring complete oral health and function by repairing any dental damage and renewing oral health. Then, we can offer treatments to improve the appearance of your smile. Some of those treatments we may provide during a smile makeover include:
- Porcelain veneers & Lumineers
- Direct bonding
- Gum recontouring
- Tooth-colored dental crowns
- Invisalign clear braces
- Implant supported tooth replacement
Benefits of Smile Makeover Plans
We all know a beautiful smile looks great, but it may also offer other advantages, including:
- Improved health – part of the smile makeover plan is fully restoring oral health, and once your smile is healthy, it’s easier to maintain health.
- Increased confidence – when your smile is healthy and beautiful you are more likely to experience confidence to speak and smile in every personal and professional situation.
- Better job prospects – those with beautiful smiles are more likely to be hired for a job or receive a promotion, according to a recent study.
- Great first impressions – in a poll, people said that smiles were the first things they noticed when meeting new people and the basis on which many of their assumptions about others were made.
Cost of Smile Makeovers
The cost of smile makeover plans will depend in large part on the specific procedures we recommend. Before we begin any smile makeover treatments, we will carefully explain the out of pocket costs and help you budget for your treatment. While most cosmetic dentistry services aren’t covered by dental insurance, we will do our utmost to maximize any benefits that are available to offset your treatment costs. We are also happy to work with CareCredit to provide low or no interest financing for most services. You can apply online for preapproval or feel free to talk to our team during your visit.
Maintaining Your Makeover Results
Following your smile makeover, we will discuss your current oral hygiene routine with you. For the most part, patients are able to maintain their regular routine, but we may recommend a few small changes, including:
- Using soft or ultra soft bristled toothbrushes
- Using minimally invasive toothpaste
- Using waxed floss or a water flosser to avoid pulling around the edges of dental restorations
- Brushing between meals or using an antimicrobial mouth rinse between meals to avoid plaque and tartar buildup
- Wearing mouthguards to protect smiles from unconscious teeth grinding and clenching as well as during any contact sports
- Avoiding staining foods and drinks
- Foregoing tobacco use
- Avoiding bad habits like chewing on ice or opening packages with teeth